Re: Oil seal quality-comments pls

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: Oil seal quality-comments pls
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 96 22:22:26 MST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>Tony
>
>Not sure of this but thought I better let you know
>just in case.
>
>72 GT6
>

>"The car is taken apart and ready for restoration.
>It ran great! Over 300$ in new parts.  Very good project car
>$700  OBO   Craig coleman  815-288-1649  wk
>                                           815-288-1225 hm
>
>Don't know him don't know of him nothing!  Don't even know
>the area code!
>

>Just throwing it out here    Chet

Chet,
 Thanks for the info. Perhaps someone else is interested. This sounds
like my kind of deal but my main interest is Mark I.
 I have a 69 GT6+ project car I would be willing to give away . No
engine/tranny or interior. Tow it away.
 Thanks a lot Chet, always on the lookout.
Best Regards,
Tony R.
"GT6s"
###