Cringe factor (revisited)

To: all <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cringe factor (revisited)
From: John Bertsche <103136.3056@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 03 Jun 96 22:46:20 EDT
Some time ago, I posted a message on this list about a 1958 Aston Martin that
was for sale at a Jaguar dealership here on Long Island (Huntington) NY, just in
case there was someone out there who could afford to rescue this car from
languishing on a used car lot (I can't).

The car's still there (has been for many months now) but I noticed today while
driving by in a torrential downpour that had been going on for hours, an Austin
Healey 3000 sitting there with the top down!! This place must be trying for some
kind of milestone.

What's up with these guys? Sportique Motors (516-427-2222)

                                        jb
                                        69 TR6 CC28037