Re: More Zoom2

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Zoom2
From: bob_sykes@gilbarco.com (Bob Sykes)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 09:46:47 -0700

     RICHARD JACKSON writes:

     >Alternatively, If Bob Sykes is listening, he got a UK SU setup from a
     >company I
     >found here in England for him, can't remember how much he paid(But
     >I'm sure it
     >was less than $200), but the company was called Spitbitz, I'll find
     >the phone
     >number if anyone wants it??

     >OK Bob, inform us all!!!  :-)

     Well I can't say exactly how much the carb / manifold was,
     because it was a birthday present.  I did call Spitbitz
     initially to make sure they had what I needed.  I'm pretty
     sure the carb & manifold set were 40 - 50 UKP.

     The final cost will be a little more.  I need to convert
     these to "non-waxstat".  They will also be rebuilt, and
     I will need to get some air filters and various gaskets etc.

     Can't wait to actually run them on the car !  Also can't
     wait to read the TSSC Area news to see what this is all
     about ;-)

     Bob