RE: Sports exhaust on Calif. TR6

To: "kerch@parc.xerox.com" <kerch@parc.xerox.com>, "'Tony Robinson'" <aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu>
Subject: RE: Sports exhaust on Calif. TR6
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 16:16:08 -0400
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Theoretically, the smog pump is supposed to add additional oxygen, so unburnt
fuel will burn (with the added O2) in the cat. So I'm told. I always thought
the same way as you until told this, and it makes sense both ways...
Greg Smith
1980 Triumph TR7 Convertible: 30th Anniversary Edition
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
               -- Hosting the 1997 VTR Regionals!