TR4A-TR6 outer axle shaft Tool

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A-TR6 outer axle shaft Tool
From: Tom Leake <TLEAKE@novell.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 09:58:46 -0600
Encoding: 16 Text
I am considering build a replica of the tool shown in the Bently manual for
removing axle shaft stubs from the carrier.
If one of the specialty tool suppliers carries this tool please let me know!

I beleive I can build the tool for about most shops want to rebuild one
stub axle. I believe I have a design where the main expense is going to
be casting the body.  I am going to build the pattern, and I have already
spoken with couple of foundries.  Is there any one else who would like
to buy one, (I may be able to get a quantity discount with the foundry)

If you are not interested in buying but would like to use the tool, I would
be hppy to send it around, if you could help me defray the cost of
building it.

Thanks Tom
Opinions expressed are not those of my employer