Re: TR4A-TR6 outer axle shaft Tool

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: TR4A-TR6 outer axle shaft Tool
From: "Vito Pacione" <classic@m2.interserv.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 11:58:08 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <classic@m2.interserv.com>
> Date:          Fri, 21 Jun 1996 10:46:06 -0500 (EST)
> From:          Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
> Subject:       Re: TR4A-TR6 outer axle shaft Tool
> To:            triumphs@autox.team.net

I wanted to rebuild my hibs and ended up buying the hydraulic puller
that TRF sells. Its definitely not cheap, but you can do it right. I
was able to refinish each individual part back to original finish
rather than painting the whole assembly black like all of the shops
do. If you do it that way it takes a real long time but they are
brand new.

I recommend the TRF tool because it is practically indestructable.