Re[2]: TR4A-TR6 outer axle shaft Tool

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, jsnyder@snicc.dseg.ti.com (James A. Snyder)
Subject: Re[2]: TR4A-TR6 outer axle shaft Tool
From: "Kurt Oblinger" <Kurt_Oblinger_at_AWP450@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 96 11:13:22 EST
16: 42:16 Handle open = 6
16: 42:16 Opening file C:\SMTPLINK\TEMP\SM180500.TO
16: 42:17 Handle open = 10
16: 42:17 Handle closed = 10
16: 42:17 Opening file C:\SMTPLINK\TEMP\SM180499
16: 42:17 Handle open = 10
A fellow club member has engineered and produced this tool. He is a machinist
by trade and owns his own shop with full capabilities. He is also a
perfectionist by nature. The tool he has produced is substantially stronger
than the original and I have been told it works very well. I have not used
it myself but I can personally attest to this gentleman's skill andlevel of
craftsmanship.

I don't have his address with me at the moment but if you like I can find it
and pass it to you. I do not know how many of these tools he has produced or the
cost.

Kurt Oblinger
Redondo Beach, Ca.