Re: TR6 vs Spitfire

To: triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 vs Spitfire
From: John Matthews <matthews@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 13:07:40 -0800
Ross Vincente -- Transamer. Financial - Los Angeles wrote:

> Herald chassis and drivetrain with a sporty body bolted on to it
(if it is still in decent shape - otherwise I'll drive you
> down to about $1,000).  Try to find a TR6 in GOOD running
> condition for that amount of money.

You all are leaving out the most fun car of all.
The Herald!!!!!
It is the coolest looking of all, it costs almost nothing, and you
don't have to pay those high sports car insurance rates.
If you want to really have fun it's the only way to go.
Just my 2/100 of a dollar.

John Matthews
'61 & '65 Heralds