TR6 vs Spitfire

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 vs Spitfire
From: tgentr@rw1.rworld.com
Date: 24 Jun 1996 22:20:44 EDT
Ross,
At the risk of puring fuel on the fire...

RV>Moreover, would you really be
RV>comfortable driving the sh_t out of a TR6 and could you not care
RV>how beat up it might get?  I think not.

Yep, AX, track touring, daily driver.  Rain, gravel... you name it.  I
bought, and restored, my TR-6 to drive, and I drive the excrement out
of it!  It's starting to get a little a ragged and I'll redo the body
in the next year or two.  Oh yeah, it even sometimes carries a couple
of bikes.  I figure nothing is gonna break that I can't fix (and
probably already have once), so go for it!

If you worry too much about a car, IT owns YOU.

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!