Re: HALP!!!!

Subject: Re: HALP!!!!
From: Egil Kvaleberg <egilk@sn.no>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 22:42:52 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: Triumph Cars List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Tue, 25 Jun 1996, Gregory Petrolati wrote:

>       Once warm it will idle just fine, however when I rev it there's a
>       slight hesitation before the engine speeds up.

Have you checked the action of the carburettor pistons. Do they move up
and down easily, are the properly damped, correct and sufficient amount of
oil - and - when running the engine without an air filter, do they both
react correctly when blipping the throttle?

Egil
--
Email: egilk@sn.no  Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway