Spitfire suspension

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire suspension
From: WATSON@wmich.edu
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 09:32:16 -0400 (EDT)
I'm just about ready to assemble the front suspension.  Everything has been
removed, stripped and painted.  New bushings and bolts, trunnions,
balljoints, and brake parts.  Yes, I had to hacksaw the lower inner bolt off
the bushings.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Just a word of warning.  TRF sent me the complete front suspension kit but
left out 3 important parts. These parts are...the steel trunnion sleeves (2),
the outside trunnion dust shields (4) and, the rubber trunnion washers (4).
When I called they were very nice about the missing pieces but explaind that
the parts were not included in the complete kit.  I'm hoping they take note
of this error and attempt to correct it in future kits. BTW they sent me the
parts (rush) for no charge.

Margaret Watson  "Chick Racer"