Re[2]: Spitfire rebuild

To: BrianK@ttgwest.com@tin, lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Subject: Re[2]: Spitfire rebuild
From: jim.sudduth@autodesk.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 96 15:02:54 PST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net@tin
     I have to agree with you. The soul of a car is its engine. It's at
     least half the reason I bought a TR6 and why I love Austin-Healeys - I
     have this thing for big, mellow inline sixes. I saw a Healey recently
     with a big 4-banger Nissan engine conversion and an automatic tranny.
     It was a well done job, the car is fast but I'd never own it - it's
     not a Healey anymore. That's fine if it's what you like, but it's not
     for me.

     Jim