looking for Delft or Saphire in Baltimore Area

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for Delft or Saphire in Baltimore Area
From: libertyc <libertyc@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 16:46:01 -0700
Hello Group - I have winnowed my color choices down to Delft or Saphire,
but I'd like to get one last look at a real life example before I take
the plunge.  If anyone in the Baltimore area wouldn't mind my stopping by
to take a quick look at their triumph please email me at
libertyc@erols.com  Thanks.

Carl Huppert
75 TR6 pimento is not long for this world....I know, I know, I will have
officially become a DPO!