[Fwd: TR6 Headers+exhausts]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: TR6 Headers+exhausts]
From: Stephen Walsh <swalsh@eznet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 20:18:35 -0700
FCC: C:\NETSCAPE\mail\Sent
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 11:57:33 -0700
From: Stephen Walsh <swalsh@eznet.net>
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6  Headers+exhausts

I have been considering installing a high performance exhaust header and
a monza free flow exhaust system on my 1970 TR6. As you know, the early
TR6's use a single pipe header and a single pipe exhaust system. I was
wondering if and how I could use a double pipe header so that I could
also use the dual exhaust system.
I seem to remember seeing in one of the parts catalogs a while back a
dual pipe header/exhaust system that was for all years of TR6's.
If anyone has any knowledge or experience with this, their input would be
greatly appreciated.
                         Thanks, Steve

Steve Walsh
TR6 CC50819 LO