RE: This car is gonna kill me

To: "'Berry Kercheval'" <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Subject: RE: This car is gonna kill me
From: Chris and Karen Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 04:09:22 -0700
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Berry,
        re: your awful dash, I just got my custom made dash  (took close to ten
weeks) from Prestige Autowood in Campbell.  Very nice work and a showcar look
that can't be beat.  Contact Randy @ 408-370-3705.  I have no financial gain at
stake here, just proud of my dash...Had it made of Hawaiian Koa, makes my wife
homesick just gettin in the car.

Chris "still fightin' with that O/D trans" Prugh