Re: Rolling Dollies

To: tigerpb@ids.net
Subject: Re: Rolling Dollies
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 23:49:53 EDT
Cc: jstovall@EARTHLINK.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Hey Guys,

A while ago someone suggested using a floor jack to move the car into
position for the winter.  Just do one end at a timne.  This seems easier
than dollies, assuming you have a smooth floor, which I do.

Any advice on the "end at a time jack method?"

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
'74 Norton Commando Roadster
looking hard for a TR-3