Re: TR6 REAR AXLES

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 REAR AXLES
From: daverne@dlcwest.com (Doug Daverne)
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 21:38:17 -0600
Pete,

240Z's were my first sports cars (I now have a TR-4) and I would be
interested in how you found the two compared.  I have to admit that I have
always felt that the 240Z's that I owned spoiled me performance wise and as
a result I have never really been satisfied with the stock performance of
the TR-4.  I too had considered the z-engine swap idea since they are a
great engine.

Doug Daverne

1961 TR-4
1963 TR-4