Bentley Manual

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bentley Manual
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 08:05:06 -0800
Good Morning:

My wife, as sweet and patient as she is, ordered me a Bentley Manual for my
'70 TR6. To her surprise when it arrived, it was the same manual which I use
(sitting on coffee table when not in the garage).

My question to the group, based on the explanation she got from the distributor
and
after confessing her confussion of the surprise gift to me, is this: Is the
Repair
Operation Manual, 2nd Edition, Incorporating TC and PI Models, issued by
Service
Division Triumph Motors British Leyland UK Limited truly the same, identical
manual
as the Bentley? This manual makes no reference to Bentley anywhere? It is my
understanding that the Bentley Manual has its name on the cover and is also
titled for
the TR250. The distributor indicated that the Factory issued manual which I
have is an
exact copy of the Bentley?

Any clarification to this would be appreciated.

For those of you who remember, yes, I am the one who was seeking the Haynes
Manual for
the TR6. And NO, I have not secured one yet, but am still trying.

Thanks,

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6