Re: TRF tech line...not v. nice

To: mtooze@tan.unl.edu, streeter@sanders.com
Subject: Re: TRF tech line...not v. nice
From: mtooze@tan.unl.edu (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 16:59:55 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> >  It is difficult for companies to correct their customer service
> problems
> if those in a position to do something about it (senior management)
> don't
> find out.  Letting us on the list may help somewhat, but won't help TRF
> fix the problem. There are so few dedicated parts suppliers left that
> I'm
> now of the  opinion that we should try to aid them in their quest to
> provide better service.  Each time a major supplier goes out of
> business,
> we all suffer!  If they don't want to listen, then that's another
> problem...

Ken,

And I think I will send a letter this time...
I'm tired of shitty customer service. I've spent about $4000 on this car
and I have about $2000 left to go....that's a lot of cash to be treated
like dirt.

(note: the only place where service is top notch is BPC, I just
called 'em with a question on my oil cooler, and they were very nice about it.
Dick Burger knows how to keep a customer).

I also called Moss, and they were a bit more friendly, but the guy was only
going to measure it for me because he has a '71 vixen!

Marcus