Re: Triumph books

To: ArthurK101@aol.com, streeter@sanders.com, tbenson@iea.com
Subject: Re: Triumph books
From: transerv@sprynet.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 05:59:25 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Art, et al

Any idea where one can find the Bently or Haynes manuals.  A fellow gave me his
old owners manual from the TR4 he totaled years ago, but I've had no luck
locating any of the repair manuals.

A book loactor in Portland has me on a waiting list for the Bently, but says it
is being reprinted and will be 60-90 days at least, and about 40% higher than
now priced....

Haynes says they'll call if they ever decide to reprint..

Anybody got extras they'd like to part with?

Robert Houston
63TR4...parts piling up, I'm getting tired of waiting for them to jump on the
car, so I need the manuals.  TIA