Re: Triumph books

To: transerv@sprynet.com, ArthurK101@aol.com, streeter@sanders.com, tbenson@iea.com
Subject: Re: Triumph books
From: Bill Woodruff <woodruff@fail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 09:39:29 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
At 05:59 AM 7/2/97 -0700, transerv@sprynet.com wrote:
>Art, et al
>
>Any idea where one can find the Bently or Haynes manuals.  A fellow gave
me his
>old owners manual from the TR4 he totaled years ago, but I've had no luck
>locating any of the repair manuals.

Robert,

I have a copy of the Triumph TR4 Workshop Manual part number 510322 issued
by Standard-Triumph (2nd edition, 1965).  I suppose I could send you a copy
to use until you can obtain one through proper channels... I also have a
TR6 Workshop manual Supplement part number 545091 1st edition which, in
conjunction with the TR4 manual, covers the early TR6 models.  Just be sure
you have checked all legal routes before we photocopy...