RE: Dash Board Finish

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Mr. Michael D. Fatsi'" <mdfatsi@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Dash Board Finish
From: "Georgas, Bill" <Bill.Georgas@mci.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 14:02:22 -0600
Michael,

I refinished mine a couple of times in the last few months.

The first time I used a semi-gloss spar urethane (and a brush).  It was
too shiny, and I had a h*&% of a time with brush marks.  I then re-did
it, using a spray on satin finish.  Much easier to finish, used several
coats and rubbed it out.  Looks pretty good.  (This assumes you have
already prepped the veneer properly).

Best of luck!

Bill