RE: Dash Board Finish

To: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Subject: RE: Dash Board Finish
From: "PAUL LOGUE" <GPAULOGUE@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 97 03:26:17 UT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I have just finished the dash on my 77 Spit.  I pulled it out, removed the
finish veneer (mahog.. I think), and replaced this with a polished formica
that looks like a burly wood finish.  It's hard to believe that it is
formica...no sanding, no urethane and so on....glue it down and "router" out
the holes and edges. Certainly not original..........

Paul Logue
Midland, GA