Whatever next...?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Whatever next...?
From: Pat.Catchpole@netc.co.uk (Pat Catchpole)
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 13:26:16 +0100
     My job as an automotive designer means I get to read through a lot of
     patent applications, many of limited use to the mass market.  I have
     just read one this morning (filed by Mercedes Benz) that may be of
     interest for us LBC drivers.  It is a small shield that clamps on to
     the headrest and then protrudes forwards about 12 inches.  This then
     protects the top of the head from sun (and possibly rain in the UK).
     Personally I've never experienced any problems using a cap combined
     with a pair of Ray-Bans but maybe that's too obvious for those folk at
     Mercedes.

     Hoping for a sunny weekend,

     Pat