TR3 Headlight Question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 Headlight Question
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 16:28:46 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Guys

I was out the other night in the TR3 and fellow RTR member Bob Hardy noticed
that the low beams were out in the left headlight. When I got home I replaced
the bulb with one that worked in the other car and when I tested it the low
beams were still out in the new(er) bulb.  Remember it is only the LEFT
headlight only. The right bulb is fine. What could be the cause of this?
        (a) both bulbs have the same filament burnt out.
        (b) the plug is dirty
        (c) wrong type of bulb
        (d) the wiring has a problem
        (e) the dimmer switch has a problem.