Re: TR3 Headlight Question

To: <KMNTR6@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Headlight Question
From: "M. W. Jordan, Jr." <mw_jordan@nationalpicture.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 16:10:23 -0500
Sounds like the connector on the side in question is either loose, corroded
or the wire has broken.  Trace up the inner fender well on the
malfunctioning light till you come to a group of bullet connectors and see
if the blue wire (or is it blue with white stripe or blue with yellow
stripe) is loose.

Shouldn't be a big deal.
good luck.

M. W. Jordan, Jr.