Re: Yeah!. . . .Back on the road! (Electronic speedos)

Subject: Re: Yeah!. . . .Back on the road! (Electronic speedos)
From: "Atwell Haines" <Carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 97 08:39:33 PDT
Hi Barry, Congradulations!

The electronic speedo is so common these days that you should have no trouble
rigging one up.  (We used the same technology back when I was rallying in the
'70s, for crying out loud!) Maybe someone  who is into it more recently than I
(like Phil Barnes) could help.   Or, there are always the vendors in Hemmings.

PS never saw the first post.

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire FM96062
'88 Lotus Esprit