R12 / FrigC

To: tomherb@aol.com
Subject: R12 / FrigC
From: "Gregory J. Edge" <edgr@mbari.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 07:23:28 -0700
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks for your comments.  After learning of the product yesterday, I
attempted to find a local sales rep.  The Pennzoil home page had a list
of supposed suppliers.  The results of contacting the two in my area
were disappointing to say the least.

The local Mercedes shop said they had decided not to provide it as the
cost to retrofit their machines was too expensive.

The Jiffy Lube guy said that the R12 was a better way to go and couldn't
quote a price for "FrogC" (sic) nor really even understand many of the 5
and 6 letter words in our conversation.

So  .....

Where do I buy FrigC?  Where do I buy the adaptors to put it in?

Feel free to forward this to Pennzoil if you know of an e-mail address
for them.

Thanks.

Gregory J. Edge
'78 TR7 FHC (OGDO)