Re: TR7 For Sale...OVERRULED!

To: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough), tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR7 For Sale...OVERRULED!
From: twakeman@scruznet.com (TeriAnn Wakeman)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 06:48:01 -0700
At  7:22 AM 7/14/97 -0400, Bruce T. Clough wrote:

>Last week we had just bought the Battlestar Galactica(60 Buick) and I was
>selling both TR7s to provide space for this monster in the garage.  The TR7
>FHC was purchased by John Hartley (TRA Newsletter Editor) and I had posted
>the 81 TR7 DHC on the web when Alice said something like "sell that car and
>I'll go "Postal".  Hmmm, strong hint here.  So we're not selling the
>beastie.  Ignore the ad, ignore that man behind the curtain.
>
>Just terrible, I'll have to drive it the rest of this summer.

Sounds to me like YOU should drive the Buick and SHE should drive the TR.
You were the one who was going to sell it and she was the one saving it.

TeriAnn Wakeman            For personal mail, please start subject line
Santa Cruz California      with TW.  I belong to 4 high volume mail lists
twakeman@scruznet.com      and do not read a lot of threads..Thanks