RE: Positive Camber Problem 76 Spit

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Vic Whitmore'" <vicwhit@octonline.com>
Subject: RE: Positive Camber Problem 76 Spit
From: "Nicholls, Clark" <cnicholl@lawson.epri.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 10:28:30 -0400
Check both uprights to be sure they aren't bent, usually in the area of
the lower trunion.  Turn the steering and watch the upright as it enters
the trunion, if the trunion twists around as you steer, then the upright
is bent.  You should be able to draw a straight line thru the upper ball
joint thru the lower trunion if it's not bent.
Clark