Re: Greetings - New GT6 owner - Gearbox additives

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Greetings - New GT6 owner - Gearbox additives
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 20:22:32 -0600
If you two new GT6 owners will give me your info (comm #, color, location,
year, etc) I will put you on my GT6 list and can forward you a copy if you
want.  There are a bunch of us.  You might want to send direct as I will be
off the list for about 3 weeks soon.  Have fun with your GT6s.  Jane '67Mk1