Re: Start while on stands

To: vafred@erols.com (fred thomas)
Subject: Re: Start while on stands
From: iclough@on.bell.ca
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 97 8:57:46 EDT
Cc: triumph@vmas
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85.2.1]
Fred asks: "why do you need to start it"

  The reason for starting it is because, before starting the restoration,
I noticed that the engine was having alot of trouble starting.  Now, I'm
at a point where I'm out of money for body parts/equipment and cannot
procede any further. So rather than waste time I thought that I'd
have a look at the engine's problem(s).