electricals

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: electricals
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 12:44:02 -0500 (EST)
Three more questions, concerning electricals:
        When I put my tachometer back in after sending it in for repairs,
I had forgotten to label the lights.  How can I best tell which goes
where?  Other than draining the oilpan, of course.  Also, how should the
wires be hooked up so that the tachometer's internal lights come on?  The
speedometer lights work fine, since it's never been out.
        Finally, is there supposed to be a mess of wires in the trunk, or
is there a place where they're supposed to be hidden?  I don't really
like having to worry about the wires every time I get into the trunk.
Besides, one of these days I'll clean up the trunk, and I'd rather not
have wires going everywhere.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U(being restored)