RE: The Red Car

To: Kurt Oblinger <c394829@is6.mdc.com>
Subject: RE: The Red Car
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 08:14:43 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Kurt Oblinger wrote:

> I collect car books but I don't have this one yet. However, it sounds like
> if you enjoyed this book, you would love "The Last Open Road" by Burt Levy,
> vintage racer and contributor to British Car and others. Great book. It was
> self published but I have just read that it has been picked up by St.Martins
> Press so you should be able to order it from any good book store. It is also
> available from TRF. Burt told me that there is a sequel in the works, so buy
> the first one so Burt can get the second one published!
>
> Cheers,
> Kurt Oblinger

        Kurt and all... If you want the "LAST OPEN ROAD" Get the book
        from anyone who is selling the books now. St. Martins is having Burt
        edit the book. There will be about 100 pages less in their edition.
        I think will also get a "Last Open Road" decal (THE trendy addition
        to any vintage sporty car) with any book you buy from B.S....

                Think Fast Ink
                1010 Lake Street Suite 103
                Oak Park, IL 60301

        (708) 383-7206