Re: VTR in the Southwest?

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>, <transerv@sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: VTR in the Southwest?
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 07:33:47 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
When I moved to Austin in 1984, the local population was largely "native"
Texans (that means they moved here before the Austin boom) and the metro
was about 300,000 strong.  The "Welcome to Texas, now go home." bumper
stickers were everywhere. 13 years later, with population over a million in
the metro area, I understand what they were talking about.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race
rgk@flash.net