Re: VTR in the Southwest?

To: Bob Kramer <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: Re: VTR in the Southwest?
From: Zink <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 13:29:08 -0500
Cc: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>, transerv@sprynet.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bob Kramer wrote:

> When I moved to Austin in 1984, the local population was largely
> "native"
> Texans (that means they moved here before the Austin boom) and the
> metro
> was about 300,000 strong.  The "Welcome to Texas, now go home." bumper
> stickers were everywhere.

Bob,

When I first moved to Texas, back in 1959,(I was just a small child).
Anyone from north of the Texas border was considered a Yankee. When I
moved to Houston in 1982, The most popular bumper sticker were, Welcome
to Texas, Now Go Home. And Snowbirds go home.  Of course down here in
Houston, They consider anyone from north of Huntsville a D@#m Yankee.

Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4
Spring(North Houston),Texas