RE: TR6 Keys / Locks

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Keys / Locks
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 23:31:50 -0600
I am the one who discussed the improved door fitting kit from Moss. I
installed it and it is definitely a vast improvement over the original
spring clips. The one thing you might consider as a bad point is the
price - $21US. Steep but if you wnat something better than stock, they'r
egreat. Made in England could explain the price.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada