Re: VTR In Florida- Winter months/ Jacksonville Beach

To: "Gano, Ken" <kengano@advant.com>, "Carol Zingone" <JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: VTR In Florida- Winter months/ Jacksonville Beach
From: Phil Smith <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 97 16:24:20 -0000
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
>Naw, January or February, when us snow birds need the break the most.
Ken,
It sounds good to me! I barely put up with Florida from May thru October,
in order to enjoy November thru April. So what is the Date for the Big TR
show in Jacksonville? Are Larry and Carol in charge of this event. We
need to get this thing organized.Let me know what the date is so I can
make a hotel reservation in Jacsonville Beach. I was there last about
1977 and found this great Family Owned Seafood Restaurant with a great
local tradition, food prices and service, can't remember the name, it was
right across the street from the beach. I can see it now, comfortably
seated in this great Florida Seafood Restaurant enjoying a great meal, as
I gaze out the big windows and lovingly gaze upon my beautiful TR6, awash
in the Neon Light. As people walk  past my car and do  double takes at
it's splender. The wife and I,in the TR, top down, cool breaze, salt in
the air( She's not pissed at me cause I've only had 1 jumbo Margarita)
60's, 70's British Rock In Roll on the radio. All is well, I'm a kid
again.YES ,YES ,YES ! Can ya see my vision?

Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.
69 TR6