Spit Clutch M/C (new question)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit Clutch M/C (new question)
From: Isaac Crow <Isaac@Avana.Net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 08:31:12 -0400
Good Morning,

Does anyone know right off hand what the bore diameter on a Spitfire
clutch M/C is?  I need to order a new one, and I have a choice of .62,
.70, and .75"  Truechoice Motorsports has Girling cylinders for $52.95.
The only difference I see in them is that they have a plastic reservoir
cap and a straight pushrod.  I am going to buy one instead of doing a
rebuild, as the price is not that much higher.  My old M/C appears to be
leaking down internally, and that is my problem with my clutch not
disengaging that I have been having. Thanks for any help in advance.

Isaac Crow
'71 Spit
Winder, Georgia