RE: Spit Clutch M/C (new question)

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Isaac Crow'" <Isaac@Avana.Net>
Subject: RE: Spit Clutch M/C (new question)
From: "Nicholls, Clark" <cnicholl@lawson.epri.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 09:38:12 -0400
Is Truechoice the race parts subsidiary of Truesports racing? If so, I
suspect they are not oriented to know specific car applications as they
sell the Girling product line to racers that are using customized
systems...

I would expect any Triumph parts house to be able to tell you what is
the correct bore for your car...

Clark