Re: Door & Window rattles

To: Chuck Simons <clsimons@simons.net>
Subject: Re: Door & Window rattles
From: Charlie Brown <cb1500@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:25:40 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Chuck,

Pry off the interior door panel, reach in through the access holes, and
give everything a wiggle test. Worst case scenerio would be to take out
all the track and winder hardware for a close inspection and lubrication.
Everything unbolts and comes out through the access holes. It can be a
frustrating process, but not that difficult.

Charlie B.