Re: Hot water valve

To: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Subject: Re: Hot water valve
From: "John L. Walker" <up497@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 14:10:40 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Roger Helman wrote:

> Plumbing part, with male attachments on either side. Just take a sample
> of the heater hose and test for fit.

Actually, I was able to leaf through the Canadian Tire catalogues (the
ones the parts guys use)-- AMC uses a hot-water valve that's 3/8 NPT ont
he bottom with the outlet on the side.  Also works same way (pull to open)

I will be phoning them today to see how much it is, I would've asked but
the sales guys were all frazzled (and doing something else)

-Malcolm

    Too many rocks and not enough sand.