Garage sale of sorts

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Garage sale of sorts
From: Tom Leake <tomleake@enol.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 19:02:28 -0600
I have collected more parts than I need to complete my car so I would like to
sell some of the extra stuff.  All located Near SLC in Utah, low cost shipping
to Bay Area may be available.

Here is what I have

TR4A IRS frame ( The front is somewhat whopperjawed, rear is mostly straight
and rust free 1 trailing arm mount is damaged , probably not worth fixing but
could be a donor for other frames)
Various parts of rear clip (Inquire).
TR4- 6 Windshield frame
TR4 A heater box (rough) with working blower motor and heater core.  (may even
be good)
TR4 A Steering Rack
TR4a rear fender bead, front moulding (used, but mostly usable)
Many front suspension parts, 2 sets no trunnions

I may have a some point in the near future available
2 doors TR4A -TR250
2 rear fenders TR4-TR4 A
1 set of KYB gas shocks for TR4A -TR6  BPNW (installed but never driven on)  OR
the used Koni's have no decided on this
1 Addco? sway bar 3/4 " with lower control arm mounts but no other hardware.
OR stock TR6 sway bar with skid plate and brackets, Poly bushings (not cut I
put them in a vise lubed them and they slid on) .  Needs new links.

Tom Leake
CTC 50609 L
CTC 50250 L