Re: Driving on left or right side

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Driving on left or right side
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 20:12:07 -0400
I've often wondered if it is coincidence that most countries that still
drive on the left side of the road are islands: GB, Austrailia & NZ, and
Japan. Seems that the confusion and inconvenience at borders may have
kept continental countries driving on the same side of the road.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO
'75 TR6  CF37325U