Re: Driving on left or right side

To: tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: Driving on left or right side
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 13:46:04 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

--
> Trevor Boicey
> Ottawa, Canada

Trevor, exactly why I want to find the article.  Seems that before motor cars
(and that is for about 2000 years vs 100 yrs) - almost everyone "drove" on
the left side.  It had something to do with the carriage drivers' position.
 The article outlines the whole thing very nicely.  Someone else must have
seen it in one of the British or Triumph magazines.  I hope!  Cheers.

Art