Re: Driving on left or right side

Subject: Re: Driving on left or right side
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 13:59:35 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I hadn't heard the knight explanation.  However, I think most early cars
were MHD (middle hand drive), often with only one seat in front.  This was
partly because they were steered with levers, perhaps in imitation of
reins, which often are held from the middle.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN