Re: Driving on left or right side

Subject: Re: Driving on left or right side
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 13:09:46 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I'm sure it's no coincidence at all.  Wouldn't it be interesting to cross
over to Canada and have a traffic light where first one side, then the
other, crosses over?  Or better yet, a stop sign where you go one at a
time?  Not a pretty sight, I'd imagine.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN