Re: TR6 Antenna Mount Location?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 Antenna Mount Location?
From: Kenneth Brown <kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 09:35:13 -0800
Cc: vitesse@juno.com

Hugh R McAleer wrote:

FWIW My '71 TR6 that I got in '73 had the antenna on the right side, just
in front of the windshield.

My 250, originally registered in GB and driven over there for a year by
the original owner, had the antenna mounted on the right rear center
panel.  It was one of those swept back type....like a '59 Chevy.
Thankfully the installer didn't decided to have two of them.

Like wise on my past 70 TR6 and current TR 250.......Hugh, did you leave the
antenna in the back or move it?

Ken
TR 250

PS: thanks to Joe Alexander for suppling some mucho needed parts!