Palo Alto Show

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Palo Alto Show
From: Hugh Barber <piglet@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 19:35:28 -0700
Hi Gang,

Took the Yellow Money-Consuming Beast and my youngest son to the show
today.  Had a grand time, except for the horrendous wait for the toilet
facilities (permanent ones "broke" and locked and only four or so portable
for the entire crowd).  I wonder who we complain to about that ?  Aside
from the scatological aspect, I was surprised at the low numbers of GT-6s
(only two) and early Spits (one).  There were lots of TR-6s and TR-3s, so I
guess that sort of made up for it.  If you were'nt there, you should have
been.

Hugh Barber
Santa Clara, CA
'73 TR-6 (yellow)