RE: Palo Alto Show

To: "'Hugh Barber'" <piglet@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Palo Alto Show
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 14:32:22 -0700
Cc: "'British List'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hugh,

        Just a couple of corrections (I'm feeling a little A/R right
now...takes me a little while to wind down from work)

        There were only 3 porta potties I could find, right at the end of the
drive in gate

        There were at least two early spits (MK III):  the white one next to
our TTSCC gazebo with the V8 in it and one of my fellow Triumph Travelers, a
very stock green MK III.

        Weather was beautiful, wish you all coulda been there (and brought your
own facilities)

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill,  CA